Sunday, March 3, 2013

my favorites from fall fashion week


I love this look from Emilia Wickstead because it reminds me of Nancy Drew! The plaid-on-plaid is classic and fifties, my favorite! Daring look for fall.


I adore the color of the dress from Diane von Furstenburg. I also love the flowiness and length of it.


As usual, Dolce & Gabbana is my favorite designer at Fashion Week. I love the richness and quality of their clothes. Purely Italian.


I love the color and the detailing of this Dolce & Gabbana dress.


Dolce & Gabbana


Dolce & Gabbana


Dolce & Gabbana


I just love these shorts from Dolce & Gabbana. The colors is magnificent and the top goes perfectly with it. The crown is also so gorgeous! One of my favorite looks.


This is also one of my favorites from the Dolce & Gabbana show. I love the metallics and jewels. It's all so rich and colorful, and the blue and gold go together amazingly. 


I love this white dress from Dolce & Gabbana. The white is a change from all the golds and reds, so it's very refreshing and it just pops against all the other colors.


This dress was one of the many gorgeous outfits in the Christian Dior collection. I really like the randomness of the embroidered shoe.


Christian Dior


Photo Courtesy: Style.com

1 comment:

  1. great choices, d&g is my fave!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete